1 Mar 2012

"I'll go to your room, but you'll have to seduce me"

Dear readers (I know there's at least one), if yesterday wasn't the 29th of February it would have been a very succesful day indeed. As you may know, leap day is the day when women are officially allowed to propose to their loved ones.

Did you propose to someone? We did not. How surprising.

We decided to express our sorrow instead. We made a cake.

And what a cake! 



Isn't it just fabulous?

And so did we eat the cake. Alone, as we had no one to share it with.
If you long for some dirty details, it was wet and delicious. All the glory to the banana slices and strawberry jam inside.
See? We would make perfect wives.

We also watched the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which was very. Inspiring, to say.
Besides, we learned an important fact. It's not fun at all to watch miserable movies when your own life is miserable. From now on we will only watch movies that make our hearts break for we envy all those romantic and endlessly happy endings we will never get. How excruciating, how enjoyable.

It all ended with Miia lying desperately on my floor, crying depressed about her life and future.

I can't stand this even myself anymore...

3 comments:

  1. Hiyall, this is Joe from Sweden calling. Writing. Anythinging. COMMENTING.
    I just felt I needed to let you know I'm here and I'm reading. And I really like your blog btw. Keep up the good work! Byeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thank you for telling this because you know I need multiple sources to believe someone actually reads my blogs! (Or, _our_ blogs, just the co-writer varies.)

      :)

      Delete
    2. Hello, Joe from Sweden! Varmt välkommen! Good to hear you like what we are doing here!

      Delete