8 Mar 2012

The Tale of Three Purchases

Bought a pair of stay-up stockings today.

I bet I'll look stunning in them.

It's hard to decide whether to be sorry no one will ever be there to see. The other option is thinking "in your face, dorks, haha", but I don't think my self-confidence would measure that high right yet.


Also bought the movie Grease. So there's going to be at least one lonely evening of watching it. Seeing Sandy have that horrifying makeover and still finding true love... (That does not count as a spoiler because hey, if you haven't seen Grease, the shame is on you.)


My third purchase then was a Josiah Leming t-shirt. Because they are on sale and have free shipping worldwide. This means I will be having Josiah, the man of my life, all over me, probably every day after receiving the package (not to be read as some kind of a kinky metaphor because we're talking online shopping of decent daywear here).


So, honeys, just imagine me wearing a nice grey t-shirt and those stockings, lying on whatever furniture my apartment has to lay on (and I do not have a sofa), watching Grease.
If this does not scream out loud, "perfect girlfriend", I don't know what does (besides my co-blogger, of course).
Thus, I will ask the same question I will keep asking 'til the end of time: why the heck am I alone??

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie Grease. Shame on me. (But on the other hand, now I have a pretty good reason to lay on a furniture in your apartment and watch the movie with you. Awesome. I promise to be screaming out loud all the time.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. (Why on earth would you scream, doll?)

      Delete