26 Mar 2012

Relationship news...

... that's a thing that everyone else seems to have but I never do.

I'd like to be happy to see a facebook friend being "in a relationship with Someone Perfect" or getting married or whatever, but really, it just annoys the shit out of me to see that stuff. I swear, I get sad for the rest of the day or even several days when I get this kind of a reminder of the fact that people will keep pairing up until I'm the only one left.

This hamster is here to distract me from my own desperation.

Btw, I guess I've gained some extra weight again. Was thinking, if I stop caring about what I look like, then there is no one left to care. So plump it is.

Food tastes nice.

And I'm still convinced my studying motivation problems last spring were due to the complete dazzlement about for the first time in my life actually having boobs (thanks to all the overeating).

This pug is here because I love pugs
and also because it reflects well my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment