19 Mar 2012

Inspirational story

Hello! Tonight I'm feeling pathetic
Depressed.
Extremely desperate. 


Just to avoid talking about the sad fact that I'm pissed off because someone doesn't seem to have any difficulties with going to sleep without having a conversation with me first or wishing good night, I'm telling you one more reason why we would make perfect wives:

We had pizza for late breakfast. Self-made! How about that!


I have actually another reason to be upset tonight. You see, I have learned that at least here where I live it's a rule that the cheapest fruits are the tastiest as well.
You can probably imagine the disappointment when I came back home with those amazingly cheap grapes and found out that the taste was. Awful. So bad that I had to throw them away.
Sigh. 

 I'm totally going to be childish and pity myself all night long.


  


Ps. Dear co-blogger, check this:

  Dammit.

1 comment: