27 Feb 2012

Duele tanto el amor

I was searching for my lost inspiration one day. Guess what I found instead? Hooray! A bunch of these!












        












Very, very touching indeed, but I just need to ask this. Are you actually...serious? Because

HOW WOULD I KNOW.

And oh how I love it how half of the songs published are about broken hearts and unfortunate love. They describe so well what I...what I believe I actually never felt in my heart ! 
I feel hopelessly emotionless and insensitive when I can't identify with any of those. 


What does that above have to do with anything? Yeah, right. Nothing. It just shows how sad my sense of humour is. Please forgive me.

1 comment:

  1. Honey I love ya.

    And I identify with this post horribly much.

    Also, that Fanta pic is one of my favourites ever, you know that? I laugh at it way too often.

    Oh how I love commenting my own blog. Although it might cost me my credibility. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete