27 Jun 2013

Do as I say!!

"I was beginning to wonder when someone would have you!"
- my 10-year-old sister, innocently


No one would have me. I would have no one. I wanted a perfect match even though I was completely sure it could not exist.

Please do follow my lead. It will prove worth it. In the meantime, do cool stuff. Be the ultimate version of yourself. Basically, imagine what your life would look like if you had a relationship - how you would love yourself and look good and eat better and spend lazy afternoons listening to music and eating ice cream and somehow magically suddenly win at life. And then live that life. Well, not the relationship part yet. But it will come along.


Yeah I know, reality is the fucked-up version of what I just described. Those lazy afternoons might be spent eating a gallon of ice cream in one sitting, while hiding in your bed, crying your heart out. Been there, done that. If not literally that, at least something similar. I am more into Cheetos. But they are not as cool as ice cream, both streetwise and literally, so I made it sound more relatable by adding some B&J (not the blowjob kind).

However - try being happy. No amount of relationship life will heal you if you haven't started the process by yourself. Accept your life as it is. Face it. How could anything change if you are not fully aware of the current situation? OMG I am turning into Dr Phil.

I just woke up (had a nap from 8 to 9 pm) and it's goddamn hot in here (I strongly dislike summer) and I did not intend to blog today. This will hopefully explain the brevity and inconsistence of this blog post. Have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment