4 Jun 2012

idon'teven

Hey world,


are you fucking serious with this shit?????

Let me tell you what: every-damned-one else is finding someone these days. And when I say everyone I mean all the universally friendzoned guys and even sixty-something relatives. I mean everyone but me. SERIOUSLY.

You have no goddamned idea of what it feels like to be an adult and have as much relationship experience as an average 7-year-old.

NO ONE has ever looked at me like I was the most important thing in the world. NO ONE has ever turned to see me another time. NO ONE has ever noticed I exist. NO ONE has ever liked my smile, or my laugh, or anything I say.

I'm the friendzoned girl, except that I even am outside the friendzone. I'm not in any zone.

You. Have. No. Fucking. Idea.


...and I just don't get what the big deal is, what is so wrong with me, because most days when I look in the mirror I don't look that bad, okay I might not comb my hair daily and I don't wear makeup and I'm not thin, but some days I look good, so it's not only about looks, and thus it must be about me being a horrible person.

I don't get it

fuck you

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. The love of my life turned out to be a gay. He is still my friend but sometimes I just feel like

    fuck you

    But I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, life just sucks sometimes.

      Then you gotta scream it out loud, 'fuck you'. It'll help, eventually.

      And maybe you'll find someone who's not gay. Or perhaps you could move to a country where being gay is so illegal gays take wives anyway. Ha.

      Delete